Gradus of Media Consumption
The media consumption study covers the full range of channels that consumers interact with, enabling more effective planning of brand communication activities.
- Subjective interaction with media channels;
- Time spent and time slots;
- Channels and remembered media content;
- Evaluation of content and emotional involvement in it.
- Better time slots to plan more effective brand communication activities ;
- Emotional reaction to the different types of content to increase views;
- Understanding of the target audience's reaction to different types of content;
- Potential changes in the media plan in terms of content.
- HR Research
- Gradus AdSpot
- Gradus AdTracking
- Gradus of Insights & Innovations
- Gradus Brand Health
- Gradus of Consumer Behavior (U&A)
- Gradus Segmentation Study
- Gradus of Shopper
- Consumer Journey
- Voice of Consumer (Feedback Service)
- Gradus of User Experience
- Gradus of Media Consumption
- Brand Health Tracking