Gradus Segmentation Study
Segmentation research allows the general public or consumers of a category / brand to be divided into specific behavioral segments to develop effective strategies of interaction, influence and communication.
- One of two main segmentations types:
- Segmentation of consumers, when we extract types of consumers based on their demographic, psychographic, or behavioral characteristics;
- Segmentation of consumption occasions, when we identify prevailing consumption occasions on the market;
- Identification of the main factors influencing the behavior and motivation of target groups;
- Analysis of the obtained segments and search for the insights for the effective interaction with them.
- Segmentation of consumers:
- understanding of consumers’ types that are present on the market; §core segment for your brand:
- its pain points and drivers
- convey stronger marketing messages for the target segment
- Segmentation of consumption occasions:
- key needs that drive consumption or usage and how to use them in order to further enhancing of brand communication
- opportunities in segments, possible uncovered by competitors use-cases
All Gradus Products: