Gradus Segmentation Study
Segmentation research allows the general public or consumers of a category / brand to be divided into specific behavioral segments to develop effective strategies of interaction, influence, and communication.
- One of two main segmentation types:
- Consumer segmentation, where we identify consumer types based on their demographic, psychographic, or behavioral characteristics;
- Segmentation of consumption occasions, when we identify prevailing consumption occasions on the market:
- Identification of the main factors influencing the behavior and motivation of target groups;
- Analysis of the obtained segments and search for insights for effective interaction with them.
- Segmentation of consumers:
- Understanding of consumer types present on the market;
- Core segment for your brand: their pain points and drivers;
- Convey stronger marketing messages to the target segment.
- Segmentation of consumption occasions:
- Key needs that drive consumption or usage and how to use them to further enhance brand communication;
- Opportunities in segments, possibly uncovered by competitors use-cases.
- HR Research
- Gradus AdSpot
- Gradus AdTracking
- Gradus of Insights & Innovations
- Gradus Brand Health
- Gradus of Consumer Behavior (U&A)
- Gradus Segmentation Study
- Gradus of Shopper
- Consumer Journey
- Voice of Consumer (Feedback Service)
- Gradus of User Experience
- Gradus of Media Consumption
- Brand Health Tracking