Gradus of Shopper
Consumption patterns help to understand not only the actual decision tree of the consumers but also predict possible changes, providing room for preventive business actions. Predictions will be based on objective indicators (tracking shopper data) and subjective data(consumers’ declaration about their purchasing changes).
- Purchasing pattern: shopping mission, planning;
- Changes in shopping structure during the last time period;
- Consumer basket and purchasing volumes §Impulsive and planned shopping;
- Unmet needs and the most discomforting changes.
- Recent changes in purchasing patterns and crisis behavior ;
- Possible niche in shopper’s needs for further communication;
- Understanding how to compete on the shelf and what triggers drive purchase;
- Help in the merchandising process by understanding the basket structure.
- HR Research
- Gradus AdSpot
- Gradus AdTracking
- Gradus of Insights & Innovations
- Gradus Brand Health
- Gradus of Consumer Behavior (U&A)
- Gradus Segmentation Study
- Gradus of Shopper
- Consumer Journey
- Voice of Consumer (Feedback Service)
- Gradus of User Experience
- Gradus of Media Consumption
- Brand Health Tracking